Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSYX, WTTE, & WWHO, in Columbus, OH, has an immediate opening for a Promotions Producer. Responsibilities include producing daily news topical promos, and assisting with station sponsored events.
- Must be able to write, shoot, and edit promos, while managing deadlines
- At least two years of promotion experience is required
- Proficiency with Avid and Adobe programs
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are a must
- Basic professional shooting skills
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe CC Premier non-linear editing experience is a must)
- Experience in news promotion is a plus along with advanced skills in After Effects
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot, and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles, while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in broadcast production is a must
- A college degree is preferred
If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you! When applying online, please include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Columbus.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process