College Profile: Eastern Wyoming College
Eastern Wyoming College is a student-centered, comprehensive public community college committed to providing accessible, postsecondary education for its students. The College’s primary constituency includes all residents of Goshen, Platte, Converse, Niobrara, Weston, and Crook counties. Eastern Wyoming College provides high quality, dynamic life-long learning which focuses on academic transfer programs leading to associate of arts or science degrees, career and occupational programs leading to certificates and applied science degrees. The College also provides developmental and basic skills instruction, adult and continuing education, public and community service programs, and student activities and support services. To this end the College is accountable to its students for educational opportunities that are accessible and affordable.
Why consider EWC?
To begin with, we offer:
* Traditional classroom instruction with a 14 to 1 student to instructor ratio.
* Online classes and other distance learning formats; styles that fit the busy non-traditional student's lifestyle.
* Leadership opportunities in athletics, in the classroom, and in campus life.
* Affordable tuition and fees, and room/board rates.
* A rural atmosphere and a safe, friendly campus.
* A variety of certificate, degree or transfer opportunities. You can start a career in one or two years, or continue your studies at a 4-year institution.
* Academic and personal support services designed to help you grow and succeed as a student and as an individual.
C'mon!! Find out more about us and you'll see why going to EWC is:
A GREAT DECISION!!
307-532-8325 (financial aid)
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Eastern Wyoming College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||Yes
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Agricultural Teacher Education.
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant.
- Pre-Veterinary Studies.
- Business Teacher Education.
- English Language and Literature, General.
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations.
- Psychology, General.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Health/Medical Preparatory Programs, Other.
- Art/Art Studies, General.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services.
- Statistics, General.
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies.
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other.
- Office Management and Supervision.
- Mathematics, General.
- Machine Shop Technology/Assistant.
- Foreign Languages and Literatures, General.
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications.
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management.
Question and Answer about "Eastern Wyoming College"
No questions found...