Lewis College of Business (LCB) is an open admission, two-year College offering both academic and technical programs. The College awards certificates and associate degrees that provide easy entry into the job market or give transfer privileges to a senior college.
The primary purpose of Lewis College of Business is expressed below:
1. To provide opportunities in higher education for qualified applicants.
2. To utilize the talents, financial resources, and human resources of the Institution to achieve its commitment to excellence in teaching and community service.
3. To serve the academic, cultural, and vocational needs of students who represent a wide range of academic preparations and backgrounds.
4. To take into consideration students' interests, needs, values, self concepts, and levels of prior educational achievements in an effort to help all students realize maximum self-fulfillment to become viable, actively contributing members of society.
5. To maintain a non-discriminatory policy to all, regardless of age, sex, color, religion, ancestry, handicap, or national origin. Lewis College of Business is committed to enhancing and enriching the total educational experience of its constituents, while maintaining our unique historical responsibility of providing training for minority students.
It is also our aim to impress the student with the value of continued growth through education. Lewis is committed to help students develop into self-determining individuals by providing a stimulating learning environment.
The College is firmly committed to serving students in business related professions. We believe that academic excellence begins with teaching.
||Private not-for-profit, 2-year|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Lewis College of Business Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Question and Answer about "Lewis College of Business"
No questions found...