||BU, Boston U|
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||20,000 and above|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Boston University Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) (Doctorate)
Boston University Sargent College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences now offers a post-professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) program exclusively in a distance learning format. This innovative program allows students to earn their doctorate without disrupting their careers or relocating their families. Now a doctoral level education is readily accessible to occupational therapists who wish to shape the future of our profession and healthcare. This program will prepare skilled occupational therapists to take on leadership roles in developing and testing innovative responses to healthcare needs related to occupational performance and societal participation. The post-professional OTD will develop visionary practitioners who have the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct critical evaluation of theory and evidence in their area of practice, to identify gaps or shortcomings in current intervention methods and programs, and to design innovative responses to the identified needs.
Online Undergraduate Degree Completion (Bachelor Degree)
This Undergraduate Degree Completion Program is a 16-course program designed for highly motivated individuals who have completed approximately half of their undergraduate work and seek to finish their bachelor's degree. Students can join the program at any of the six starting dates during the year (January, March, May, July, September, and November), and complete their studies within 30 months. The program is totally online so you are never required to attend an on-campus class. You may want to travel to Boston for graduation ceremonies, but that is entirely up to you.
All Academic Programs
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other.
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration.
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education.
- Japanese Language and Literature.
- Physics, General.
- International Relations and Affairs.
- Endodontics/Endodontology (Cert.
- Development Economics and International Development.
- Health/Health Care Administration/Management.
- Banking and Financial Support Services.
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies.
- Management Information Systems, General.
- Historic Preservation and Conservation.
- Dental Assisting/Assistant.
- Medicine (MD).
- Maternal and Child Health.
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General (MS, PhD).
- Engineering Science.
- Voice and Opera.
- Computer Science.
- History, General.
- Physical Therapy/Therapist.
- Mathematics and Statistics, Other.
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology.
- Conservation Biology.
- German Language and Literature.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science.
- Periodontics/Periodontology (Cert.
- Economics, General.
- Environmental Biology.
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law (LL.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Journalism, Other.
- Mathematics Teacher Education.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General.
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other.
- Central/Middle and Eastern European Studies.
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Environmental Health.
- Creative Writing.
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching.
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other.
- Chemistry Teacher Education.
- Clinical Psychology.
- Music History, Literature, and Theory.
- Foreign Language Teacher Education.
- Directing and Theatrical Production.
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other.
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation.
- Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery (Cert.
- Psychology, General.
- East Asian Studies.
- Financial Planning and Services.
- Chemistry, Other.
- Economics, Other.
- Bible/Biblical Studies.
- Genetics, General.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- Biomedical/Medical Engineering.
- Latin Teacher Education.
- Theology/Theological Studies.
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching.
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness.
- Divinity/Ministry (BD, MDiv.
- English Language and Literature, General.
- African-American/Black Studies.
- Religious/Sacred Music.
- Graphic Design.
- Regional Studies (U.
- Pathology/Experimental Pathology.
- Visual and Performing Arts, General.
- Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology.
- Area Studies, Other.
- Adult and Continuing Education and Teaching.
- Music Teacher Education.
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering.
- Mathematics, General.
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other.
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions, Other.
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, General.
- Health Communication.
- Engineering, General.
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers (LL.
- Public Relations/Image Management.
- Arts Management.
- French Language and Literature.
- Social Work.
- Music, General.
- Molecular Biology.
- Nutrition Sciences.
- American/United States Studies/Civilization.
- Tax Law/Taxation (LL.
- Medical Scientist (MS, PhD).
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology.
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences.
- Social Sciences, Other.
- Oral Biology and Oral Pathology (MS, PhD).
- Reading Teacher Education.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences, Other.
- Computer Engineering, General.
- Urban Studies/Affairs.
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production.
- Ancient Studies/Civilization.
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General.
- Manufacturing Engineering.
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other.
- Law (LL.
- Russian Language and Literature.
- Physiology, General.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Dentistry (DDS, DMD).
- Education, General.
- Radio and Television.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Educational/Instructional Media Design.
- Music Performance, General.
- Systems Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Cell/Cellular Biology and Anatomical Sciences, Other.
- Counseling Psychology.
- Orthodontics/Orthodontology (Cert.
- Biochemistry/Biophysics and Molecular Biology.
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other.
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General.
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies.
- Broadcast Journalism.
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas, Other.
- Geophysics and Seismology.
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies.
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications.
- Computer Software Engineering.
- Italian Language and Literature.
- Systems Science and Theory.
- Geology/Earth Science, General.
- Health Teacher Education.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor.
- International and Comparative Education.
- Neurobiology and Neurophysiology.
- Religion/Religious Studies.
- Information Science/Studies.
- Dental Public Health and Education (Cert.
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education.
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments.
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education.
- Italian Studies.
- Art Teacher Education.
- Advanced General Dentistry (Cert.
- Athletic Training/Trainer.
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other.
- Latin Language and Literature.
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician.
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning.
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology.
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist.
- Piano and Organ.
- Prosthodontics/Prosthodontology (Cert.
- Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries, Other.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Social Studies Teacher Education.
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General.
- Music Theory and Composition.
- Public Administration.
- Social Sciences, General.
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics (Cert.
- Ancient/Classical Greek Language and Literature.
- Special Education and Teaching, General.
- Curriculum and Instruction.
- Latin American Studies.
- Actuarial Science.
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor.
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education.
- Chemistry, General.
- Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies, Other.
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography.
- Pre-Dentistry Studies.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist.
Question and Answer about "Boston University"
No questions found...