College Profile: Atlanta Technical College
Atlanta Technical College, serving Fulton County, south of the Chattahoochee River, seeks to meet the needs and demands of students and industry through state-of-the-art academic and applied career preparation leading to associate degrees, diplomas and technical certificates, customized business and industry training, continuing education and other learning services.
ATC prepares students for high-wage, high-performance careers
ATC offers associate degrees, diplomas, and technical certificates of credit, more than 80 programs are available in health and human services, business media and information technology, and skilled trades and technical areas
ATC is a vibrant part of the the Technical College System of Georgia.
Atlanta Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, located in the city of Atlanta, is an accredited institution of higher education that provides affordable lifelong learning opportunities, associate degrees, diplomas, technical certificates of credit, customized business and industry training, continuing education and other learning services using state-of-the-art technology. The integration of academics and applied career preparation to enhance student learning is essential in meeting the workforce demands and economic development needs of the people, businesses, and communities of Fulton County.
If one of our graduates educated under a standard program or his/her employer finds that the graduate is deficient in one or more competencies as defined in the standards, the technical college will retrain the employee at no instructional cost to the employee or the employer. This guarantee is in effect for a period of two years after graduation.
1560 Metropolitan Pkwy SW
404-226-4716 (financial aid)
Atlanta Technical College, a unit of the Georgia Department of Technical and Adult Education, located in the city of Atlanta, is an accredited institution of higher education that provides affordable life long learning opportunities, associate degrees, diplomas, technical certificates of credit, customized business and industry training, continuing education and other learning services using state-of-the-art technology. The integration of academics and applied hands on career preparation is essential in meeting the workforce demands and economic development needs of the people, businesses, and communities of Fulton County.
||Atlanta Area Tech, Atlanta Technical Institute|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Atlanta Technical College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician.
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant.
- Child Care and Support Services Management.
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician.
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant.
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician (HAC, HACR, HVAC, HVACR).
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching.
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician.
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting.
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training.
- Child Care Provider/Assistant.
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician.
- Customer Service Support/Call Center/Teleservice Operation.
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General.
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert.
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General.
- Small Business Administration/Management.
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist.
Question and Answer about "Atlanta Technical College"
No questions found...