College Profile: Lincoln College of Technology-West Palm Beach
For more student consumer information, please visit www.lincolnedu.com/lincolnconsumerinfo.
The mission of New England Institute of Technology (NEIT) is to provide specialized Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degree programs which prepare students for careers in technology. Through the combination of technical courses and an integrated liberal arts core, the programs emphasize the relevance of continuous learning to personal and professional growth. Upon successful completion, graduates are prepared to enter the workforce or to continue their education. As an extension of the primary mission, NEIT offers the opportunity to pursue technological studies to satisfy personal interests.
As an institution primarily devoted to teaching and through its open admission policy, NEIT provides opportunities for students from diverse educational backgrounds and with varying levels of ability to study in a variety of technological fields.
New England Institute of Technology’s objectives are to:
1. Offer technology programs that meet the career-oriented needs of students and to assist each student in identifying and developing a career path of interest.
2. Stress the relationship between theoretical knowledge and practical application.
3. Provide a laboratory approach which prepares students for business and industry.
4. Enable students to develop skills in writing, oral communication, and team building.
5. Use innovative learning approaches to help each student realize his or her academic potential.
6. Help students to develop skills in problem-solving and in thinking logically, flexibly, and critically.
7. Foster the student’s potential to contribute to and participate in a rapidly changing technological society.
8. Provide a campus climate where students are encouraged to respect the value of all people and to deal with the social problems and responsibilities they face as members of society.
9. Encourage students to develop pride in the quality of their work.
10. Create an appreciation for both the importance and joy of learning.
11. Be environmentally responsible in the development and maintenance of its campus and to include environmentally responsible technologies in its curriculum.
561-842-8324 (financial aid)
Purpose and Objective
The mission of Lincoln College is to provide the student with the very best technical and academic preparation in the student's chosen field. To achieve this goal, courses are tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. The school makes every effort to assist the student in securing appropriate employment upon graduation. The school endeavors to provide the student with an excellent edducational experience involving a caring administration and high quality faculty and facilities. Each instructor is personally involved with the success of the student.
||Lincoln Culinary Institute|
||Private for-profit, 4-year or above|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Lincoln College of Technology-West Palm Beach Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
- Medical Insurance Specialist/Medical Biller.
- Health and Physical Education, General.
- Dental Assisting/Assistant.
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General.
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology/Technician (HAC, HACR, HVAC, HVACR).
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications.
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician, General.
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager.
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager.
Question and Answer about "Lincoln College of Technology-West Palm Beach"
No questions found...