College Profile: Delaware Technical Community College-Stanton/Wilmington
The Delaware Technical & Community College is a statewide institution of higher education providing academic, technical, and corporate and community training opportunities to every resident of Delaware. The college is fully accredited and provides an open door, comprehensive program of education and training beyond high school. Over 100 degree, diploma, and certificate programs are offered in a variety of technical areas. Other offerings include GED certificates, workforce training for adults, industrial training for upgrading employee skills and youth programs. The college also offers various distance learning opportunities including telecourses, online courses, and interactive classroom courses.
Students can choose to work towards an associate's degree, diploma, certificate, credits for transfer, or personal enrichment or professional development.
Delaware Technical & Community College, the First State’s only community college, promises access, opportunity, excellence and hope to each student who enters its doors. Delaware Tech offers academic, technical, continuing education, corporate and community training opportunities in more than 100 associate degree, diploma and certificate programs. Courses are offered in fields ranging from engineering technology, business and computer information systems to nursing, allied health, biotechnology, education, culinary arts, human services and language and culture.
Delaware Tech serves all members of the community with lifelong learning opportunities: summer camps for kids; associate degree programs leading directly to jobs for high school graduates; connected degree programs with area institutions for students seeking bachelor’s degrees; basic education, general education development and industrial training programs for adults in the workplace; and courses designed to enlighten and enrich the lives of retirees.
The College is an open admission institution fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education, Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Traditional classroom courses are available at four convenient locations throughout the state.
302-453-3706 (financial aid)
||5,000 - 9,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Delaware Technical Community College-Stanton/Wilmington Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science.
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist.
- Security and Protective Services, Other.
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling.
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels.
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science and Allied Professions, Other.
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician.
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other.
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General.
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management.
- Science Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Engineering/Industrial Management.
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician.
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant.
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training.
- Electrocardiograph Technology/Technician.
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Occupational Therapist Assistant.
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology.
- American Sign Language, Other.
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician.
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer.
- Human Services, General.
- Medical/Clinical Assistant.
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management.
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology/Technician (ACH/ACR/ACHR/HRAC/HVAC/AC Technology).
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other.
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other.
- Exercise Physiology.
- Mathematics, General.
- Construction Management.
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder.
- Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist.
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology.
- Office Management and Supervision.
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager.
- Laser and Optical Technology/Technician.
- Fire Services Administration.
- Cardiovascular Technology/Technologist.
- Sign Language Interpretation and Translation.
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Levels and Methods, Other.
- Medical Transcription/Transcriptionist.
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant.
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching.
- Industrial Technology/Technician.
- Instrumentation Technology/Technician.
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD.
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other.
- Criminal Justice/Police Science.
- Biology Technician/Biotechnology Laboratory Technician.
- Banking and Financial Support Services.
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Management Information Systems, General.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Physics, Other.
- Chemical Technology/Technician.
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting.
- Mathematics and Statistics, Other.
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician.
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Histologic Technology/Histotechnologist.
- American Sign Language (ASL).
- Mathematics Teacher Education.
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General.
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching.
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications.
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician.
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist.
- Computer and Information Sciences, General.
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic).
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist.
- Education, Other.
- Customer Service Management.
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General.
- Human Resources Management and Services, Other.
- Architectural Engineering.
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping.
- Histologic Technician.
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other.
- Child Development.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician.
Question and Answer about "Delaware Technical Community College-Stanton/Wilmington"
No questions found...